Monday, October 29, 2007

18 PL

NOTE:
This post is only for humans aged 18 above......make sure you count your age before continuing.....IF you don't know how to count your age......I teach you how.....first use the number 2007 and subtract the year u were borned.......If you forgot when u were borned? ASK your MOM......IF u are aged below 18 but insist on continuing, I suggest you tell ur parents about this to have appropiate guidance so that you don't go and rape people in the future, THAT IS IF ur parents are aged 18 and above...otherwise ur parents have to ask for their parental guidance from their parents.....that is YOUR grandparents.....THAT is is ur grandparents are aged 18 n above...this goes on....





Ok , before giving u all to see these pictures I have to clarify that these are not my work.....CHS0924 spam me ......in fact I think some of you have also see this before. So I will like to credit CHS0924 for this spamming.....these horny photographers......The god for creating these wonderful things.......





Ok so now I present the future WONDERS of the WORLD...........that is putting the current Wonders to shame....



*click for bigger view









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home