Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm a bad driver

Since I got my "P" license last month, well I still drive.....
But I've been driving like a novice you know? Here are some of the examples of how I drive ,hahaha:
1. I turned a 90 degrees corner with 4th gear. I oso turned too late that I scare the motorcyclist opposite the road. But credit must be given to me for manage to swerve back onto the road ....haha.....kena saman lor.
2. I thought my engine "sei for", actually its not, and I got n start the engine while its still on.
3. I accelerate too slow.....
4. I suck at parking...
5. I always "eat" other ppl lane....
6. I dunno which road to follow....
7. I never wear seatbelt....
8. I never step the clutch while changing gear.....resulting in the annoying noise.....grrrrrrr...
9. When there's a sharp corner Im not using the right gear...
10. My foot too big so sometimes I step 2 pedals at once......hahaaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home