Friday, September 21, 2007

HOT DAY.......

I eat my McFlurry, havent finish half all melt oredi.....xienzzzz.......I on my aircond Im still sweating.....anyway yesterday I go to 'da pao' Mcdonalds and Im reli pissed off with the counter service. I go there I saw so many staff......but counter no people one .....all tok oni....I walk to the counter the staff came, like so '5 sun chiu'. Well, their attitude really sucks.....never have I seen any McD staff so rude to their customer , without a smile and she actually shouted......Also, they have noob efficiency. McD so called fast food outlet......I go ganda da pao the "HAR MEE" also faster.....noob. I see why this McD outlet in damansara uptown which is a very busy place have little customer.....slow service....a guy waited as long as me just to refill his drink....wtf, so many staff all tok oni?Also, their burgers are limited......Last time McD is the fastest.....now....burger not enuf.....french fries not enuf.....need to copy the "Zhu Zap Tong" seller give you a number........give Mcflurry give so little......It's clear that all these factors result in this McD more staff than customer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home