Thursday, September 13, 2007

Blog reincarnation

Yay, here is my blog again .......hahaha......after two and a half months dead, I used skeleton king's ulti. Many thanks to DOM n YOUHAN whose blog drive me become so high to blog again.....link to these 2 fellowmen is on the sidebar....

Today I wake up so early, looking forward to gap lui.....I go to school, saw a bunch of people sitting on the hill. I show my middle finger to them and them show middle finger to me. Later I discover that the the whole college no electicity worr...It seems Tenaga has no tenaga afterall..
I goto skool very happy coz all the leng lui outside DK.....but my class lecturer very hardworking continue to teach we all in a hot dark DK. I see no one in the DK ...People oso cannot see me so I can tfk inside....People outside DK look inside say we all crazy.......then my lecturer go diu gao they all.

What i say above is half true only, if you can differentiate what is true what is false then you pro lor, otherwise you very noob.

So the moral of the story above is that what you get is what u pay...cheap college means more time to dagei less time to study.......waste my time only .....zzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home