Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I TELL YOU WHY I AM A GOOD BOY

1. I haven't use a single cent this month.
2. I haven't visit CC for 10 days.
3. I oni da fei kei. Didn't diao b4.
4. The oni rough words that come out from my mouth is "diu". That is if I pawn people in dota
5. I save a lot of money .............................................................................in the CC
6. I ONLY scolded my mom once. errrr....that is 9 years ago..
7. I no GF.
8. I study 4 hours a day for 10 days..................................since there is no CC near my house.
9. Got what to eat I eat wat..
10. I only supported 1 team since my birth.
11. I didn't diao a girl if she reject me.
12. I didn't harass a gal b4....I gap oni...
13. I didnt ask for a new phone.....
14. I didnt plan to further my studies coz I want to save $$$$$$$ for my parents.
15. I'm a good boy cause I'll stop writing this stupid stuff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home