Thursday, May 11, 2006

First week in college.

okay, on sunday I went to Dom's house.....yes, I'm renting that place.....with dom, youhan,chernhong,n ah bu. There I learn Dom's first n second law.....
So first day in skool is a stupid thing, we jus go there n juz listen to those lecturer speak.......speak....speak...and half a day is lost. Orientation starts on tuesday, and it was even more stupid......very the fuck, one of the student's welfare department(SWC) ppl pull me to the stage to dance......blek......i dun wanna talk about it.....the activities organize by them is quite a failure. hope they do sumthing nice the nex orientation. But at least, I saw lots of leng lui there worr......hahhaha.....in the afternoon oni i realised tat I have lost my offer letter, and so I can't make a student id card, anyway the nex day I settled tat matter.
on wednesday the lesson starts,well, its quite boring....n we r still not that close so the class was rather quite. IT's quite hard to know those guys la, mayb bcoz no leng lui.......haha...the lecturers talk like a duck......honestly, not bcoz their english is not gud la, but most of them got the "chi lei gan".......

3 Comments:

Blogger yee wei said...

YAY,i also have a bad day on 1st day,damn boring......n sleepy
n keep on telling my new fren"EH,WANNA QUIT NOW?",hahahahahahha,of course that was just kidding.......then second day,or third day ,i went CC liao...LOL...follow my frens lo,...play DOTA...haih
observing ppl around me is what i will do other than that...oh y,i also go to library,we r regular visitor there,reli ! But we not going there for the sake of reading the books there,but we play the FREE or charge computer there,hahahaha......then 4 lunch,we go to a pasar in front the library....i can c nobody is real there....haha,ok.thank you.

8:12 AM  
Blogger loong said...

waa..u play dota one ar?

8:37 PM  
Blogger Han Fei said...

right i'm so missed my school life as form 5....
So boring, it seems that yong moi moi the counselling teacher had arranged some talks for us for the next week....
life sucks....

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home