Tuesday, May 02, 2006

yea man.......things going well

At last I got my "P" today......hahahaha, after a long wait to get my "P" license . So in the evening, from the taman kiara park there, my dad let me fetch my mom......And it was so much harder when I used to learn driving, coz now people can't expect u to make mistake.......and boi, those people drive worse than me lar......hahaha.....they stop at the wrong place, suddenly burst out, even a pedestrian oso bully me arr.......see lar....aih
I drove my small kelisa with normal speed, n I realise it's just too slow, mayb I shud go faster next time. I feel so small on the road.....people like bully me only, like in real life.....haha..

another good news to share........on day 2 of May in BlogExplosion............
twiart is currently in the top spot for this month in BOTB........I'm in 34 n dickball lim is 43.......
amazing..........thanks to our superb winning streak.........
byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home