Thursday, May 01, 2008

@@

fwah...............i didnt notice todays oredi May........I didnt notice today is labour day so holiday.........and I didnt notice today is Janice wai lan concert.....fuuuh
Today I want to talk about educating human......I'm a product of stupid Malaysian education and also a product of my "ever-caring" parents.....................ok we know malaysian education sucks so lets no talk about it..........since I'm oredi so suck coz Im from malaysia, I became even more suck bcoz i always receive lectures by my parents.......to be fair when one did something wrong or show some weaknesses........parents shud not insult or scold them....yesh...insult.....lol.....stupid and wrong approach........hey if ur child is stupid u dun scold him or her babe......if ur child love an ugly partner plz dun scold........lol..............people perform best when not under pressure.......like dota......u can beyond godlike if you are playing wifout pressure......thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home