Saturday, April 19, 2008

The return of loongsiu

Yo......This is loongsiu, returning from exile in Cooline.....Thank you Hanz for recommending me to work there. There i met his uncle aunties dad cousins.........Thank you Hanz' auntie for giving me 1 big angpao enough for me to go CC for 100 hours in citytime. Dunno la, maybe 100 hours also cannot play since i so long didnt go citytime. But come May 7th which is the birthday of yang yang the zues user we shall play the whole day.
I may have been in exile for 4 months but i work only 63 days. I feel very relieve now, since i need not go to work anymore, and so sien summore...everyday doing the same thing. But now I still feel very fan coz of the stupid singapore interview. It's stupid coz aeroline doesnt stop near NTU...FArk....Cooline no leng lui, looking at working women are not enjoyable. How i wish to go back to school faster lui, gap TG is most enjoyable.
Ahhh....yesterday I saw CPN......the fattest prefect in CHS beating Boo.....LOL....in SS2. So working life you can see alot of wai hai.
Ok i go berak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home