Tuesday, August 04, 2009

bwahahahaha

Yo....when I write something here means I very free.....or I very emo.....arrghhh...3 months holiday will end soon.....sien dou....this holiday has been a very different one. No time to slack like what people usually do during hols.....zzzzzzzzz........ok i sleep the whole day in my home in malaysia for 1 month.......blah blah....in between we went to penang to visit cyao and weil.....haha......shud go there every holiday man.....it's always fun to visit fren....during that time we also went for the penang welcome tea....errr....not many people there la compare to the kl one...then we come down to kl again the nex day we go for the kl welcome tea......quite glad la that many of them in the welcome tea came to NUS.......then early june come back to sg liao......tok abit then go for the NVAC camp.....it's kinda a different environment......no freshies and many people have more experience than me in the camp......somehow I felt like volunteering more often in the future.....from the camp I could clearly see how people change because of some incidents in their life and how people can touch each other...ok i get to know alot of frens which is the first step to step out of my comfort malaysian zone.....after that somehow I kinda engaged in the planning of UFO....alot of dry runs.....the sentosa one was especially fun......it looked more like an outing than a dry run..but it doesnt matter .......waaaa tbc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home