Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Phewww

Yeos......yayy.....skool have started....and I feel like a small boy now....haha.....still the same childish old me....yawnzz....So far I attended 1 lecture....hahaha.......yes 2 hours of lecture after 2 days.....today no class so slack huh............NUS got alot of goodies.....u just need to spend time to get them....haha
Today....I went to library.....at first wanted to borrow book but forgot my pin...zzzz...then later just noticed that i lost my wallet.....zzzzz........sien.......I go find but cannot find......I cant remember when I lost it and where but there are only a few places in the library i went to...so after 1o minutes discovering i lost my wallet....I goto lost and found section....lol....and I saw my wallet...zzzz......in 10 minutes my wallet is in lost n found section.....zzzz...wonder who took it...lol
alhamdullilah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home