Thursday, May 29, 2008

ZzZzZzZz

zzzz....my lifestyle has completely change.........waking up at 1 pm.......sleep at 2 am but cannot sleep.....lying on the bed for 2 hours before going to sleep........to be more precise I wake up at 10 am eat read newspaper and then sleep again...haha.....coz I just cant stop sleeping.....zzzzzzz
and now subang jaya's CC closed down......it seems residents doesn't like these CC to operate at wee hours...sad sad.......So sad seeing some young teenagers like me walking out from the CC getting caught, though their faces are boxed.....those boys could be me now.......so consider myself lucky for not kena tangkap.......hahha.....for bypassers......can intel x3100 integrated graphics on a Dell play dota????hahahahaha....haizkat reli sien....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home