Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Heloo Sukie!!! hahhaah, welcome welcome...

Studying in overseas would be so taxing..............even though near near in city of lion........zzzzz.....finger of death city......So many procedures.....so many signatures.....so many letters......so many pictures.....so many numbers......so much money......worse if you are poor like me.......Haih....need to do medical checkup summore.....HIV test la, hmmm what if I am infected ....who infected me ......TG? need to X-ray summore......zzzz....lol y need to do X-ray....not good for health la.....stupid gamma ray.....Ahhh....Im feeling weak now....bcoz I tfk too much adi....mayb I will fail the medical test!!! Hmmm....havent decide where to do the medical test.....sien.....medical test should be free man.....once a year....people can go for medical check up for free once....ahh.....good governance.....like me in SC....I mean simcity.......not starcraft....even though we managed to tong AI yesterday......

haih....stupid malaysian currency..........so small.........go where oso die.......noob.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home